If you experience one or more of the following conditions you may be eligible to receive medical cannabis. Conditions include, but are not limited to:
Why choose Apollo for Continuing Care support?
- Convenient and flexible appointments available
- See our Healthcare Practitioners from the comfort of your own home
- Appointments & follow up care free of charge
- Professional, trusted & compassionate staff
- Ongoing support available 7-days/week
- Individualized treatment plans to suit each patient
- 2x Award Winning Clinic
- Evidence-based care – conducting REB approved research since 2013
Am I eligible?
Please click on any of the conditions above to learn more on the effects of medical cannabis.
How our process works:
Fill out the appropriate appointment request form based on whether you are a patient or caregiver.
Apollo will contact the patient or caregiver directly to set up a convenient video appointment. There are no fees for our services.
The patient or caregiver will consult with an Apollo healthcare professional to determine eligibility for medical cannabis.
If prescribed, the patient or caregiver will speak with a compassionate patient care specialist to develop a personalized treatment plan.
Apollo will assist the patient or caregiver with dosing instructions, strain selection and ordering as needed.
If you are a patient, caregiver or staff member with a referral or self referring for medical cannabis, please download the Patient Referral Form.