Self-Schedule An Appointment
Feel free to self-book your appointment at our North York, Yonge & Eglinton or Aurora Clinics at a time that works best for you!
To Self-Schedule an Appointment You Must:
- Be able to attend the appointment at our North York, Yonge & Eglinton or Aurora Clinics in the GTA
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have been diagnosed for an eligible condition (e.g. Chronic Pain, Anxiety, PTSD, Cancer etc.) or
- Be able to provide supporting documentation regarding your condition (i.e prescriptions, consult notes, diagnosis etc.)
- Be successfully self-medicating with Cannabis
- Must not have a diagnosis of Schizophrenia or Bi-polar
All self-scheduled appointments will be conducted with a physician at our North York, Yonge & Eglinton or Aurora Clinics, in the GTA. If you prefer another location, please contact us directly to book with an Apollo team member.
If You Do Not Meet These Requirements, Don’t Worry!
You can contact us toll free at 1-877-560-9195 to discuss if your eligibility, and if we can book an appointment time and place, that suits your needs.